From dusk to dawn wicked desires drown me in their everlasting darkness.
Thoughts so evil burden my soul and want of you brings me to my knees.
The power you wield over my heart breaks my will time and time again.
Release me from your cruel grip and let me fade into the light...
Copyright © Gina Kincade 2012
This is my playpen and I will say and do what I want to! Warning: If you are offended by an outspoken, strong-minded woman, sexually explicit content, naughty BDSM, girl on girl play, exotic pictures of intoxicating pleasures, or the regular rantings I may do to release the stresses of my busy work days, then this is not the blog for you. Don't like what I have to say? Then simply don't read it. Easy, right? You MUST be 18+ to be in Gina's Playpen!
Such powerful and intense conflict... at least as I read it.
ReplyDeleteMadness torture comes to mind.
ReplyDeleteYearning, desire, need, release... Understanding, questioning, exhaustion, answers... So many questions...
ReplyDelete